industrial grade, 40V, 300mA, Low-Quiescent Current Adjustable Output Linear Regulator
The MPQ2019 is a low-power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high-voltage batteries. It includes a wide 3V to 40V input range, low-dropout voltage and low-quiescent supply current. The low-quiescent current and low-dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low-power levels. Therefore, the MPQ2019 is ideal for low-power microcontrollers and battery-powered equipment.
The MPQ2019 provides a wide variety of fixed output-voltage options (if requested): 1.8V, 1.9V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, and 5.0V; Also it provides the output-adjustable option (from 1.2V to 15V).
The regulator output current is limited internally, and the device is protected against short-circuit, over-load, and over-temperature conditions.
The MPQ2019 includes thermal shutdown (TSD), current-limiting fault protection, and is available in a SOIC-8 EP package.
- 3V to 40V Input Range
- 10µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable with Low-value Output Ceramic Capacitor (> 0.47μF)
- 300mA Specified Current
- Fixed 5V, 3.3V, and Adjustable Output (1.2 V to 15 V) Versions
- Output ±2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Specified Current Limit
- Power Good
- Programmable Power Good Delay
- Thermal Shutdown and Short-Circuit Protection
- -40°C to +150°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Available in a SOIC-8 EP Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Vdropout (mV)420 (IO:300mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting, Power Good
- Vout (min) (V)1.2
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)45
- Iq (typ) (µA)10
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)300
- Vin (max) (V)40
- Vin (min) (V)3