- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 2.5V to 40V Input Range
- 3.2? Quiescent-Supply Current
- Stable with Low-Value Output Ceramic Capacitor (> 0.47 ?)
- 150mA Specified Current
- 620mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable Output (1.215 V to 15 V) Versions
- ?% Output Accuracy
- Specified Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- -40? to +125? Specified Junction- Temperature Range
- Available in QFN6 (2x2mm), and QFN8 (3x3mm) Packages
EV2013A-5-J-Q-G-00A Evaluation Kit 40V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear RegulatorEvaluation Board
The EV2013A-5-J_Q_G-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2013A-5, MPQ2013A-5 and MPQ2013A-5-AEC1, a low linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries.
MP2013A-5/MPQ2013A-5/MPQ2013A-5-AEC1 includes a wide 6V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2013A-5/MPQ2013A-5/MPQ2013A-5-AEC1 is ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The EV2013A-5-J_Q_G-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a +5V output voltage at load current up to 150mA from a 6V to 40V input range.