Session Titefor popup
The MP1740 is a high efficiency Class-D H-bridge audio amplifier. It utilizes a full bridge output structure capable of delivering 3W into 4O speaker. The device exhibits the high fidelity of a class AB amplifier with an efficiency of 91%. It also dramatically reduces solution size by integrating the following: 300mΩ (high side or low side) power MOSFETs (VCC=3.6V), Startup / Shutdown pop elimination, Short circuit protection, 9 Balls Wafer chip scale package (WLCSP) and requires a few external components. This amplifier also improves GSM power supply rejection, and operates on a single cellular Li-ion battery. The gain of this amplifier can be controlled easily by a few modification of external configuration while minimizing noise to 37 μVRMS.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 3W Into 4Ω with 5 V Supply @ 10% THD+N
- Efficiency up to 90% at 1.7W Pout, 8 ohm load
- 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Operation
- THD+N = 0.1% @ 1.8W, 5V, 4Ω
- 2mA Quiescent current and 0.5μA shutdown current
- Full Bridge Output Drive
- Internal 250kHZ Switching frequency
- Fully Differential input
- Improved CMRR Eliminates Two Input Coupling Capacitors
- 1ms start-up time Eliminates pop
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection
- Integrated Thermal Shutdown
- 9 Balls Wafer chip scale package (WLCSP)
EV1740EC-00A Evaluation Kit 3W High Efficiency Mono Class-D Audio Amplifier EV Board
The EV1740EC-00A is the evaluation board for the MP1740, a low-power mono BTL class-D audio amplifier. It is one of MPS’s products in a very small WLCSP package, high efficiency, and full bridge output structure capable of delivering 3W into 4Ω speaker.
The gain of this module is set at 2V/V, and can be easily programmed by changing the input resistors.