High Efficiency, 3A Max, 36V Synchronous, Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV2499M-QB-00A is an evaluation board for MP2499M, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs.
The evaluation board can deliver a 3A max continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MP2499M requires a minimal number of readily-available standard external components, and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 5V to 36V Continuous OperatingInputRange
- 85mΩ/55mΩ Low RDS(ON) InternalPower MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 270kHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to a 200kHz to 2.4MHz External Clock
- Internal Soft-Start
- Output Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate Continuous Output Current Limit with External Resistor
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm)
36V, 3A Max, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with Output Line Drop Compensation
The MP2499M is a synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. The MP2499M offers a very compact solution that achieves a maximum of 3A of continuous output current with built-in, output, line drop compensation. The MP2499M has synchronous mode operation for high efficiency over the output current load range. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. The MP2499M requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.