You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.85V to 18V Operating Input Range
- 12A Continuous/15A Peak Output Current
- 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- I2C-Programmable Reference Range from 0.6V to 1.108V in 4mV Steps with Slew Rate Control
- 5% Accuracy Output Voltage and Output Current Monitoring via I2C
- Selectable PFM/PWM Mode, Adjustable Frequency and Current Limit through I2C
- Four Different Selectable I2C Addresses
- External Soft Start (SS)
- Open-Drain Power Good (PG) Indication
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Hiccup/Latch-Off Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Available in a QFN-14 (3mmx4mm) Package
Active Part Numbers:
EVKT-8869S Evaluation Kit 18V, 12A, High-Efficiency, Wide-Input, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8869S is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with an I2C control interface. The MP8869S offers a fully integrated solution that achieves 12A of continuous current and 15A of peak output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Highly customizable, the MP8869S is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8869S is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8869S is right for their target application.
High Efficiency,12A,18V, Synchronous Step-Down Converter with I²C Interface
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.