You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- I2C-Programmable Output Range from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV Steps
- 2.7V to 6V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Load Current
- Internal 35mO High-Side and15mO Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- I2C-Compatible Interface up to 3.4Mbps
- Factory Adjustable Switching Frequency from 0.85MHz to 2.2MHz
- Power-Saving Mode Selectable via I2C
- Internal 1ms SoftStart
- Power Good Indicator
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 2mmx3mm QFN-14 Package
Active Part Numbers:
Part numbers ending in P and Z are the same parts. P and Z only indicates reel size.
Meaning of P & Z
EVKT-8847 Evaluation Kit 6A, 2.7V-6V, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8847 is a highly integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with an I2C control interface. The MP8847 can support up to 6A of load current over an input supply range from 2.7V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation.
Highly customizable, the MP8847 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via an MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8847 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8847 is right for their target application.
6A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Switcher with I2C Interface
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.