- 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 0.35O Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Also Work with Cap-less Configuration
- Up to 87% Efficiency
- 0.1µA Shutdown Mode
- Fixed 1.4MHz Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Wide 4.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 0.15V Sense Voltage
- Available in a TSOT23-6 Package
- Rds(on) (mΩ)350
- Vfb (V)0.155
- Vout (max) (V)15
- fsw (max) (kHz)1400
- Iq (mA)0.8
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Ishutdown (µA)0.1
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2370DJ-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2370DJ, a monolithic step-down white LED driver with a built-in power MOSFET. It is configured for driving one 3W white LED device.
The MP2370 achieves 1.2A peak output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cyclebycycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP2370 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components.
The MP2370 is available in TSOT23-6 package.
$25.00 + tax