55V, 3A, Step-Down Power Module Evaluation Board
The EVM3530-RF-01A is and evaluation board for MPS’s MPM3530 module. The MPM3530 is an easy-to-use, fully integrated, 55V input, 3A, step-down DC/DC power module. The MPM3530 integrates a monolithic DC/DC converter, power inductor, input capacitors, and the necessary resistors and capacitors in a compact QFN package. This total power solution requires only a few external components.
The MPM3530 uses peak current control mode to regulate the output voltage. This module provides over-current protection (OCP) with valley-current detection, which prevents current runaway. The MPM3530 also has accurate and reliable over-voltage protection (OVP) and auto-recovery thermal protection. Optional external soft start is available, and enable and power good indicator functions are provided. To increase efficiency, the MPM3530 scales down the switching frequency automatically under light-load conditions.
- Wide 4.5V to 55V Operating Input Range
- Wide Output Voltage Adjustable: 1V to 15V
- Programmable Switching Frequency with External SYNC Function
- External Soft Start (SS)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- High Efficiency for Light-Load Operation
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Power Good (PG) Indication
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emission Standards
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Available in a QFN-44 (12mmx10mmx4mm) Package