You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.7V to 15V Operating Input Range
- 26V Absolute Maximum Transient Input Voltage
- Selectable Over-Voltage Clamp Threshold
- Fast Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) Response
- Integrated 43mO Power MOSFET
- Adjustable Current Limit or Fixed Current Limit when Floating ILIMIT
- Reverse-Blocking MOSFET Driver
- Soft-Start Time Programmable through DV/DT and MODE
- Fast Response for Hard Short Protection
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) Hiccup Protection
- Thermal Shutdown and Auto-Retry
- Available in a QFN-10 (1.5mmx2mm) Package
Active Part Numbers:
MP5016GQH-L-P MP5016GQH-L-Z MP5016GQH-P MP5016GQH-Z MP5016HGQH-P MP5016HGQH-Z
EV5016-QH-00A Evaluation Kit 2.7V-15V, 0.7A-5A Current Limit Switch With Over Voltage Clamp and Reverse Block
The MP5016 is a protection device designed to protect circuitry on the output from transients on input. It also protects input from undesired shorts and transients coming from the output.
At startup, inrush current is limited by limiting the slew rate at the output. The slew rate is controlled by DV/DT pin setting and MODE pin setting.
The maximum load at the output is current limited. The magnitude of the current limit is controlled by an external resistor from ILIMIT to GND. There is a fixed 2.5A current limit when floating ILIMIT pin.
The output voltage is limited by output OVP function, the clamp voltage can be set by MODE pin connection.
The device is available in a QFN10 (1.5mm x 2mm) package.
2.7V-15V, 0.7A-5A Current Limit Switch Evaluation Board With Over Voltage Clamp and Reverse Current Protection