- Meets IEEE 802.3af Specifications
- 100V, 1Ω Integrated Pass Switch
- 420mA DC Input Current Limit
- 150V, 0.45Ω Integrated Switch for Power Converter
- Cycle-by-Cycle Switching Current Limit
- Integrated 100V Startup Circuit
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Duty Cycle Limiting with Line Feed Forward
- Internal Slope Compensation
- OCP, SCP and OTP Protection
- 4x6mm QFN20 Package
- Max Duty Cycle (%)60
- PoE Standards Supported802.3af
- PoE Ilimit (mA)420
- PoE Inrush Limit (mA)150
- DC/DC Integrated Switch Rds(on) (Ω)0.45
- Pout (W)13
- Pass Switch Rds(on) (Ω)1
- PackageQFN-20 (4x6)
- DC/DC TopologyFlyback
- DC/DC Controller or ConverterConverter
- fsw (kHz)Programmble, 55 - 500
13W 802.3af PoE Powered Device Interface with Flyback DC-DC Converter EV Board
The MP8004 is an integrated IEEE 802.3af PoE compliantPowered Device (PD) power supply solution. It includes a PD interface and an isolated/non-isolated flyback converter.
The PD interface includes detection and classification modes as well as a 100V output pass device. Inrush current limit is included to slowly charge the input capacitor.
The DC-DC converter includes a 150V power switch and is capable of delivering 13W output power with high efficiency. It has an internal soft-start, auto-retry, over current, short circuit, and over voltage protection. It can also skip cycles during light load condition.
The MP8004 is available in thermally enhanced 4x6mm QFN20 package.
$25.00 + tax