- 9V to 35V Input Voltage Range
- 10V MOSFET Gate Driver
- Drive Selectable 8, 6 and 4 Strings of LEDs
- Maximum 80mA for Each String
- 2.5% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- PWM or DC Input Burst PWM Dimming
- Open/Short protection and Fault Flag Output
- Programmable Short Protection Voltage and Time Threshold
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection
- Flexible Extendable LED Channels Application
- Thermal Shutdown
- 28-pin TSSOP and 28-pin SOIC Package
- Ishutdown (µA)2
- Vin (min) (V)9
- Vin (max) (V)35
- fsw (min) (kHz)150
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.12
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)55
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vfb (V)0.45
- PackageSOIC-28, TSSOP28 EP
- Power MOSFETExternal
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim
- Iq (mA)3.5
- Typical LCD Screen SizesMedium (10"-29"), Large (30"-45"), Large+ (>45")
- Other FeaturesOutput/Input Disconnect
8 String White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV3391EF-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3391EF, a step-up converter designed for large liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to 8 WLED strings in parallel with 80mA maximum current.
The MP3391 uses external power MOSFET and internal current mode, fixed frequency architecture and includes current ballast in each string terminal, which achieves 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings. Low feedback voltage at each LED string help reduce power loss and improve efficiency.
The MP3391 is flexible for extending LED channels with two or more MP3391s in parallel.
The MP3391 has multiple features to protect the converter from fault conditions, including under-voltage lockout, current limiting, over voltage, short LED, open LED and thermal shut-down protection.
$100.00 + tax