2A Synchronous Step-Down Converter with SS & PG
The MP2182 is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs. It achieves 2A continuous output current from a 2.5V-to-5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated to as low as 0.6V.
The Constant-On-Time control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP2182 is available in an ultra-small SOT583 package and requires a minimal number of readily available standard external components.
The MP2182 is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile devices, and other low-power systems.
- Low IQ: 21μA
- 1.2MHz Switching Frequency
- EN forPowerSequencing
- 1% FB Accuracy
- Wide 2.5V-to-5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Up to 2A Output Current
- 80mΩ and 40mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- 100% Duty On
- Output Discharge
- Vo OVP
- External Soft Start Control
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Power Good
- Available in a SOT583 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1200
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)21
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge