1A, 3-22V, 5μA IQ, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter in 1.5x2mm QFN
The MP2322 is a synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and high light-load efficiency. The MP2322 offers a very compact solution that achieves 1A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The MP2322 switching edge is optimized for EMI reduction. Constant-on-time (COT) control provides seamless mode transition and a fast load transient response.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP2322 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-8 (1.5mmx2mm) package.
- Wide 3V to 22V Operating Input Range
- 5µA Low IQ
- 1A Load Current
- 260mΩ/120mΩ RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High Efficiency from 100µA to 1A Load during VIN from 4V to 22V
- Power-Save Mode (PSM) in Light-Load Condition
- 1.25MHz Fixed Switching Frequency during CCM
- TON Extension to Support Large Duty Cycles
- Power Good (PG) Indication
- EN Shutdown Output Discharge
- OCP and OVP and Hiccup
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Available in a QFN-8 (1.5mmx2mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)22
- Iout (max) (A)1
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)1.4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.98
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.005
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)12
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-8 (1.5x2.0)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge, Selectable Power-Saving Mode
1A, 22V, Low IQ Step Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV2322-D-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MP2322, a high light load efficiency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with built in internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 1A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The MP2322 switching edge is optimized for EMI reducing. COT (Constant On Time) control provides seamless mode transition and fast load transient response.
Full protection features include OCP, OVP and thermal shut down.
The MP2322 requires 7 of readily available standard external components and is available in a space saving QFN-8(1.5mmx2mm) package.
$25.00 + tax