- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
- Non-Synchronous Converters
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.7V to 7V Operating Input Range Output Adjustable from -0.9V to -6V
- Up to 600mA Peak Output Current
- 300mO High Side MOSFET On Resistance
- Default 1.5MHz Switching Frequency
- Ground Reference Enable
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protect with Hiccup Mode
- Output Voltage Discharge
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Available in a 0.8mm x 1.6mm 8-ball CSP Package
EV1400-C-01A Evaluation Kit 7V Input, 0.6A, 1.5MHz Negative Power Convertor Evaluation Board
The EV1400-C-01A demonstrates MPS’s MP1400, a monolithic negative DCDC power converter with built-in internal power MOSFET. It offers a very compact solution to achieve up to 600mA continuous output current depending on input-voltage to output-voltage ratio. The output voltage can be regulated from -0.9V to -6V.
The 1500 kHz switching frequency allows for smaller external components producing a compact solution for a wide range of load currents.
Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. The MP1400 is available in a 0.8mm x 1.6mm 8-ball CSP package.