You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- High Efficiency and Small Size
- 5V to 28V Input Voltage Range
- Balanced Driver for 12 Strings of WLEDs
- Maximum 60mA for Each String
- 2.5% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- PWM or DC Input Burst PWM Dimming
- Open and Short LED protection
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Thermal Shutdown
- 28-pin TSSOP and 28-pin SOIC Package
- Ishutdown (µA)2
- Vin (min) (V)5
- Vin (max) (V)28
- fsw (min) (kHz)150
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.06
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)50
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vfb (V)0.55
- PackageSOIC-28, TSSOP28 EP
- Power MOSFETExternal
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim
- Iq (mA)4
- Typical LCD Screen SizesMedium (10"-29"), Large (30"-45"), Large+ (>45")
- Other FeaturesOutput/Input Disconnect
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV3389EF-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3389EF, a step-up converter designed for large liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to 12 strings LEDs in parallel.with 60mA maximum current.
The MP3389 uses external power mosfet and internal current mode, fixed frequency architecture and includes current ballast in each string terminal, which achieves 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings. Low feedback voltage at each LED string help reduce power loss and improve efficiency.
The MP3389 has multiple features to protect the converter from fault conditions, including under-voltage lockout, current limiting, over voltage, short LED, open LED and thermal shut-down protection.
The MP3389 is available in TSSOP28 package.
$100.00 + tax