- Internal Power MOSFET
- Drives Up to 10 White LEDs in Series
- 2.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Up to 88% Efficiency
- Dual PWM-Dimming Input Control
- Internal 1.3A Current Limit
- ±3% True PWM Dimming Duty Accuracy
- Adjustable Over-Voltage Protection Threshold
- Low 200mV Feedback Voltage
- Under-Voltage Lockout, Short-Circuit Protection, Thermal Shutdown
- Available in 3mmx4mm QFN14 Package
- Isw Limit (A)1.3
- Ishutdown (µA)25
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)6
- fsw (min) (kHz)2200
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vout (max) (V)36
- Vfb (V)0.2
- Rds(on) (mΩ)400
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim
- Iq (mA)0.86
- Typical LCD Screen SizesSmall (<10")
- Other FeaturesCABC
1.3 Fixed Frequency White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV3308DL-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3308DL, a monolithic step-up converter designed for driving arrays of WLEDs from 3V input or a single-cell lithium-ion battery. The EV board is optimized for the load of 3 white LEDs in series, 9 strings panel.
The MP3308 uses fixed frequency,current mode architecture to regulate the LED current, which is measured through an external current sense resistor. Its low 200mV feedback voltage reduces power loss and improves efficiency.
The MP3308 features dual PWM-dimming input control and true PWM dimming—this control allows for a wide luminescent range that makes the display readable under a variety of ambient light conditions with minimal PWM dimming noise.
The MP3308 includes over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection.
The MP3308 is available in small 3mmx4mm 14-pin QFN package.
$75.00 + tax