Dual, Low Noise, High PSRR 200mA Linear Regulator in WLCSP package
The MP20249 is a dual-channel, ultra-low noise, low dropout and high PSRR linear regulator. Fixed output voltage options are available between 1.2V to 3.3V with 1% accuracy by operating from a +2.3V to +6.0V input. It is designed to deliver up to 200mA of load current at each channel. Dropout voltage is only 75mV at full load. The MP20249 uses internal PMOSFETS as pass elements, which consume 125μA supply current (both LDOs on) at no load condition. With new innovative design techniques, the MP20249 can achieve an output voltage noise as low as 16µVRMS without using a bypass capacitor at each channel. The MP20249 is designed and optimized to work with small-value, low-cost ceramic capacitors, making it ideal for applications with space-constraints. It typically requires only 1µF of output capacitance for stability with any load at each channel.
The EN1 and EN2 pins control each output respectively. When both channels shutdown simultaneously, the chip is turned off and consumes nearly zero operation current, which is suitable for battery-power devices. The MP20249 features current limit and over-temperature protection.
The MP20249 also has an output discharge function that controls the quick discharging of the output capacitor.
It is available in a miniature 6-ball WLCSP package.
- InputVoltageRange: 2.3V to 6.0V
- Two LDOs in a 1.0x1.5mm WLCSP Package
- Up to 200mA Output Current (Per Channel)
- Dual Enable Pins Control Each Output
- 16µVRMS Output Noise (100Hz-1kHz) Bandwidth with No Bypass Capacitor required
- High PSRR: 65dB @ 1kHz
- Low dropout: 60mV @ 150mA Load
- Stable with 1µF Ceramic Capacitor for Any Load (Per Channel)
- Very Fast Line and Load Transient Response
- Output Discharge Function
- Current Limit and Thermal Protection
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Regulated Outputs2
- Iout (mA)200
- Accuracy (±%)1
- Noise (µVrms)16
- Iq (typ) (µA)125
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)65
- Iout2 (mA)200
- PackageWLCSP-12 (1.0x1.5)
- Fixed Output 2 Options1.2
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting, Output Discharge
- Vdropout (mV)60 (IO: 150mA), 75 (IO: 200mA)
- Fixed Output Options2.8