- Isolated DC/DC Power Modules
0.4W, Regulated, 1.5kVDC Isolated DC/DC Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MID04W0503A is a regulated, isolated DC/DC converter that can support between 4.5V and 5.5V of input voltage (VIN) and up to 0.4W of output power (POUT) across a -40°C to +125°C operating temperature range, with excellent load and line regulation. The MID04W0503A-2 supports a 1.5kVDC isolation voltage.
The device integrates a power MOSFET, transformer, and feedback circuit all in one chip. The DC/DC converter provides a compact solution with reliable operation compared to traditional isolated power modules.
The MID04W0503A features short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), and over-temperature protection (OTP). It requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components, and is available in a low-profile, wide-body SOICW-16 package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 4.5V to 5.5V Operating Input Voltage (VIN) Range
- 1.5kVDC Isolation Voltage
- Up to 0.4W Output Power (POUT)
- 38% Max Efficiency at Full Loads
- 0.3% Load Regulation
- 0.1% Line Regulation
- Excellent Transient Response
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Meets CISPR32 Class B Emissions
- CB Certification According to IEC62368-1 (In Process)
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Available in an SOICW-16 Package
Active Part Numbers:
EV04W0503A-2-Y-00B Evaluation Kit 0.4W, Regulated, 1.5kVDC Isolated DC/DC Converter Evaluation Board
The EV04W0503A-2-Y-00B is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the MID04W0503A-2, a regulated, isolated DC/DC converter. The MID04W0503A-2 supports a 1.5kVDC isolation voltage.
The MID04W0503A-2 integrates a power MOSFET, transformer, and feedback circuit all in one chip. The DC/DC converter provides a compact solution with reliable operation compared to traditional isolated power modules.
It is recommended to read the datasheet for the MID04W0503A prior to making any changes to the EV04W0503A-2-Y-00B.
0.4W, Regulated, 3VDC Isolated DC/DC Converter