2A, 5.5V, 2.2MHz, Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Low 11µA Quiescent Current in SOT563 Package
The MP1605 is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in, internal power MOSFETs. It achieves 2A of output current from a 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V.
The constant-on-time control scheme provides a fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP1605 is available in an ultra-small SOT563 package and requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components.
The MP1605 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including high-performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile devices, and other low-power systems.
- Low IQ: 11μA
- 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- EN for Power Sequencing
- Wide 2.3V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Up to 2A Output Current
- 120mΩ and 80mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Discharge
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Available in a SOT563 Package
- 100% Duty Cycle
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.011
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, Output Discharge