You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Complete 6A DC-to-DC Solution
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 2.5V:
- -- 2.5V to 18V with External 5V Bias
- -- 4.5V to 18V with Internal Bias
- 1% Reference Voltage Over 0°C to 70°C Junction Temperature Range
- Adaptive COT Control for Ultrafast Transient Response
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 200KHz to 1MHz
- Support Pre-Bias Start Up
- Programmable Soft-Start Time with Default 3ms
- Non-latch OCP, OVP and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.65V to 5V
- QFN-57 (12mm x 12mm x 4mm) package
EVM3680-RE-00A Evaluation Kit 18V 6A Step-Down Power Module Evaluation Board
The EVM3680-RE-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’ MPM3680, a 6A step-down power module with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Over-Current-Protection, Over-Voltage Protection, Under-Voltage Protection, and thermal shutdown provide reliable operation.
MPM3680 is available in QFN 12x12x4mm package.