- Input Surge up to 30V
- Input Over voltage protection in 1us
- Proprietary Battery Over-Voltage Protection
- Programmable Charge Current Protection Limit Value
- Temperature Monitoring and Protection
- Fault Indication
- Enable Input
- 3mm x 3mm QFN Package
- EN ControlYes
- Charging MOSFET IntegratedNo
- Fault IndicationYes
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
- Vbatt_ovp (V)4.29 - 4.475
- Iin (max) (A)1.5
- Operating Vin (min) (V)3
- Absolute Vin (max) (V)30
- Operating Vin (max) (V)5.55
- Iin_lmt (A)1.5
Battery Charger Protection Circuit Evaluation Board
The EV2670DQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2670. EV2670DQ-00A includes mainly two parts: MP2670 protection circuit and MP2602 charging system. The output of MP2670 is the input of MP2602.
By integrating high voltage input protection into the charger IC, the MP2670 can tolerate an input surge up to 30V.
The MP2670 features input over voltage protection (OVP), battery voltage over voltage protection (BOVP), and over charge current protection (OCP). Additionally, MP2670 also monitors its own internal temperature and provides thermal protection (OTP). The device also provides fault indication. Any protection event can be indicated by customer.
$25.00 + tax