- Backlight: up to 4 WLEDs at 30mA Each
- Single Wire Serial Bus (MPCTM Serial Data Link): o Simple, Low Overhead Solution o Fast Data Transfer Rate
- Good Current Matching at Low LED Current
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Available in a 3mm x 3mm 16-Pin QFN Package
- Low EMI Noise
- Ishutdown (µA)0.1
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- fsw (min) (kHz)1250
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.03
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- Vout (max) (V)10
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- TopologyCharge Pump
- Dimming (Output)A-Dim
- Typical LCD Screen SizesSmall (<10")
- Other Features1-Wire
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV3021DQ-00A is the Evaluation Board for the MP3021, a WLED driver that can drive up to 4 backlight WLEDs at up to 30mA each. Backlight brightness can be adjusted with a 5 bit register plus one bit for precise low brightness control.
The MP3021 employs an efficient inductorless charge pump with 1x, 1.5x and 2x automatic mode control to achieve high efficiency power conversions.
Monolithic Power System’s single wire MPCTM serial data link provides a simple and fast interface used to enable, disable and set current levels for each LED. In addition, soft start limits the inrush current during startup and mode switching.
$25.00 + tax