High Efficiency, 1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz, Synchronous, Step-Down Convertor Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The EVQ4415A-QB-00A is an evaluation board for the MP/MPQ4415AGQB.
MP/MPQ4415AGQB is a synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode convertor with built-in power MOSFETs and one input bypass capacitor. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 1.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP/MPQ4415A uses synchronous mode operation to achieve high efficiency over the output current load range.
The EVQ4415A-QB-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board, it generates 3.3V output voltage at load current up to 1.5A from a 4V to 36V input range.
- Wide 4V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 1.5A Continuous Load Current
- 90mΩ High-Side, 50mΩ Low-Side Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- 450kHz to 2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) with Valley-Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) Package
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- AEC-Q100 Grade-1