1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter AEC-Q100 Qualified.
The MPQ4415A is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. The MPQ4415A offers a very compact solution that achieves 1.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MPQ4415A uses synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ4415A requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 4V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 1.5A Continuous Load Current
- 90mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) InternalPower MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- 450kHz to 2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) with Valley-Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- Available in a QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) Package
- Available in a Wettable Flank Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)4
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)1.5
- Vfb (V)0.81
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- PackageQFN-13 (2.5x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync