Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EV9928-F-00B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP9928. The MP9928 is a high-voltage, synchronous step-down controller that directly steps down voltages from up to 60V. The MP9928 uses PWM current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting and is capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFETs.
The operating frequency of the MP9928 can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for noise sensitive applications. Full protection features include precision output over-voltage protection (OVP), output over-current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP9928 is available in TSSOP20-EP and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) packages. This board is available in TSSOP20-EP package.
- 6V to 60V Input Voltage for This 5V Output Board
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- Low Dropout Operation: Maximum Duty Cycle at 99.5%
- 180º Out-of-Phase SYNCO Output
- Programmable Soft Start
- Output Power Good Indicator
- Selectable Threshold for Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Programmable Frequency Range: 100kHz-1000kHz
- External Power Bias Option for Vcc Supply
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- TSSOP20-EP Package on This Board
- IC Supported 1MP9928
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP9928 is a high-voltage, synchronous step-down switching regulator controller that can directly step down voltages from up to 60V. The MP9928 uses PWM current control architecture with accurate cycle-by-cycle current limiting. It is capable of driving dual N-channel MOSFET switches. AAM Mode (Advanced asynchronous mode) enables non-synchronous operation and PFM mode to optimize light load efficiency. The operating frequency of MP9928 can be programmed by an external resistor or synchronized to an external clock for noise-sensitive applications. Fault protections are available including a precision output over voltage protection (OVP), output over current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown. The MP9928 is available in TSSOP20-EP package and QFN-20 (3mmx4mm) package.