Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP3331 is a single 2A flash LED driver with very compact package, high efficiency for high-resolution camera phones to improve image and video quality in low light environment. The device operates in 1/2/3/4MHz synchronous DCDC boost converter to provide an optimized solution for smaller PCB space and higher efficiency.
The MP3331 features standard I2C interface, single LED channel, rich protection modes and high power density and performances. It supports flash/assist light/torch/indicator/5V DC modes.
The cathode of the flash LED is referenced to GND which is better for layout to improve thermal performance. It is available in WLCSP9-1.7X1.7mm package.
- 2.7V~5.5V input voltage
- 1/2/3/4MHz selectable switching frequency
- Switching frequency fold-back function
- 400kHz I2C compatible interface
- Standby/Flash/Assist/Torch/Indicator/5V DC mode Flash Mode: Up to 2A programmable current with +/-7% accuracy Assist/Torch Mode: Up to 508mA programmable current with +/-7% accuracy Indicator Mode: Work in 31.5kHz PWM dimming mode with 2/16, 3/16, 4/16, 5/16 duty cycle 5V DC Mode: Fixed 5V Output Voltage
- External Torch/Strobe Pin
- Low battery voltage protection
- Pre-flash for auto detect load condition
- LED short/open protection
- VOUT-GND short protection
- Over voltage protection
- Input to output disconnection protection
- Over temperature protection
- Input under voltage lockout protection
- Thermal protection
- Available in WLCSP9-1.7X1.7mm
- IC Supported 1MP3331
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP3331 is a highly-efficient, 2A, single flash LED driver in a very compact package for high-resolution camera phones that improves image and video quality in low-light environments. The device operates in a 1/2/3/4MHz synchronous DC-DC boost converter to provide an optimized solution for smaller PCB spaces with higher efficiency. The MP3331 features a standard I2C interface, single LED channel, rich protection modes, and high power density and performances. It supports flash/assist light/torch/indicator/5V DC modes. The cathode of the flash LED is referenced to GND, which improves thermal performance. It is available in a WLCSP9-1.7mm x 1.7mm package.