High-Frequency 18V/3A DC/DC Regulator With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
EVM3632S-PQ-00A evaluation board is based on MPS’S MPM3632S. The MPM3632S is a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors. It offers a very compact solution with only input and output capacitors to achieve a 3A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MPM3632S operates in fixed 2.2MHz switching frequency with Constant-On-Time control which provides fast load transient response.
Full protection features include output over voltage protection, over-current protection and thermal shut down.
MPM3632S eliminates design and manufacturing risks while dramatically improving time to market.
The MPM3632S is available in a space-saving LGA10 (3mmx3mmx1.45mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- Wide 4V-to-18V Operation Input Range
- 36mΩ/18mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 0.5% Accuracy Output Voltage
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- Forced CCM Mode
- Power Good Indicator
- 500μA Low Quiescent Current
- Hiccup OCP Protection
- Programmable Soft Start (Metal option)
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Fast Transient Response
- Available in LGA3x3x1.45mm Package