6V, 1.2A Peak Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
The EVM3810A-QB-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3810A a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3810A provides up to 1.2A peak highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast, transient response loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by cycle current limiting andf thermal shutdone TSD).
The MPM3810A is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.
- Wide 2.5V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable output from 0.6V
- 3mm x 2.5mm x 0.9mm QFN Package
- Total Solution Size 6mm x 3.8mm
- Up to 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Force CCM Mode
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Adjustable Output Only Needs 4 External Components - 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors