High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EV6903DS-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6903DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6903DS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDDRange From 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- <300μA Quiescent Current at Light Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM and DCM Operation Mode
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- IC Supported 1MP6903
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6903 is a low-drop diode emulator that, combined with an external switch, replaces Schottky diodes in high-efficiency LLC converters. The chip regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage goes negative. MP6903 has a light-load sleep mode that reduces the quiescent current to < 300µA.