45W Stereo Single-ended Class D Audio Amplifier Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV7770-F-00A is the single-ended configuration evaluation board for the MP7770GF, which can deliver 45W per channel into 4Ω speaker under 36V VDD. It is one of MPS’ products of fully integrated audio amplifiers which dramatically reduce solution size by integrating:
- 100mΩ power MOSFETs
- Startup/Shutdown pop elimination
- Short-circuit protection circuits
MPS’s class D audio amplifiers exhibit the high fidelity of a Class A/B amplifier at higher efficiencies. The circuit is based on the MPS’s proprietary variable-frequency topology, which delivers excellent linearity, fast response time and operates from a single power supply.
- 2 x 45W Output at VDD = 36V into a 4Ω load, 10% THD
- 2 x 23W Output at VDD = 36V into a 8Ω load, 10% THD
- THD+N = 0.03% at 1W, 8Ω, 1kHz
- 95% Efficiency at 23W and VDD=36V with 8Ω load
- 92% Efficiency at 45W and VDD=36V with 4Ω load
- Low Noise (90μV Typical)
- 9.5V to 36V Operation from a Single Supply
- IC Supported 1''