Zynq 7000 Reference Design using PMIC Module
For more information on reference designs
Response within 2 business days
The MPS Reference design for the AMD Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC is centered around MPM54304 Quad PMIC module with 4 outputs (3A/3A/2A/2A) and two LDO regulators to provide all power rails to Zynq SoC. MPM54304 outputs can be paralleled for design flexibility and it includes built-in power sequencing. This design can operate from a 4V-16V input supply.
- Small Footprint: 0.4sq inches.
- MPM54304, 3A/3A/2A/2A, 16V DC/DC in 7x7 LGA-33
- MPM54304 provides internal (Factory programmable) Power Sequencing
- MP20073 VTT Regulator, up to 2A sink/source, MSOP-8 package
- MP20043 Dual 300mA LDO Regulator, 2x2 QFN package, 75dB PSRR, 7uV low noise output
MPS Products Used
|MPM54304-0001||1||4V to 16V Input, Quad 3A, 3A, 2A, 2A Output Power Module with I2C and MTP in Ultra-Thin LGA Package|
|MP20073||1||2A, DDR Termination Regulator.|
|MP20043||1||Dual Channel, 300mA Linear Regulator With Programmable Output Voltage and Output Discharge.|