- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
- Brushed DC / Solenoid Drivers
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ6523 is a triple, half-bridge, DMOS, output driver with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to three different loads.
The three half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MPQ6523 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ6523 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Up to 0.9A Output Current
- RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
- Over-Temperature Protection and Pre-Warning
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Serial Data Interface
- Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
- Fault Output Flag
- Daisy Chaining Possible
- Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 3.3V and 5V Compatible
- Available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
EVQ6523-R-00A Evaluation Kit 0.9A, 28V Three half-bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The MPQ6523 is a triple half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to three different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The three half-bridges of MPQ6523 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.