Industrial Grade. 5.5V, 2A Low RDSON Load Switch with Programmable Current Limit
The MPQ5073 is a load switch to provide 2A load protection covering 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. With the small RDSON in tiny packages, MPQ5073 provides very high efficient and space saving solution in notebook and tablet or other portable devices application.
With the soft start function, the MPQ5073 can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. MPQ5073 also provides programmable soft start time, output discharge functions, OCP and thermal shutdown features.
The max load at the output (source) is current limited. This is accomplished by utilizing a sense FET topology.
The magnitude of the current limit is controlled by an external resistor from the ILIM pin to ground.
An internal charge pump drives the gate of the power device, allowing a very low on-resistance DMOS power FET of just 50mΩ.
Tiny QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) of MPQ5073 is available in space saving package.
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp Range Limits
- Large VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <5µA Shutdown Current
- Integrated 50mΩ Low RDSON FETs
- Typical 2A Load Current Range
- Push Pull PG Indicator
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Output discharge function
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Small QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package for Space Saving
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade
- Ilimit (A)2
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge, Power Good, Programmable Current Limit
- Rds(on) (mΩ)50
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)180
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5