40V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator with EN Pin
The MPQ2013A is a low power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries. It includes a wide 2.5V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MPQ2013A are ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The MPQ2013A provides wide variety of fixed output voltage options (if request): 1.8V, 1.9V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, 5.0V; and also provides the output adjustable option (from 1.215V to 15V).
The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against over-load and over-temperature conditions.
The MPQ2013A also includes thermal shutdown and current limiting fault protection, and is available in QFN-6 (2mmx2mm) and QFN-8 (3mmx3mm)packages.
- 2.5V to 40V Input Range
- 3.2µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable with Low-Value Output Ceramic Capacitor (> 0.47 μF)
- 150mA Specified Current
- 620mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable Output (1.215V to 15V) Versions
- Output ±2% Accuracy
- Specified Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- -40°C to +150°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Available in QFN-6 (2mmx2mm), or QFN-8 (3mmx3mm) Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Vdropout (mV)620 (IO:150mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting
- PackageQFN-6 (2x2), QFN-8 (3x3)
- Vout (min) (V)1.215
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)41
- Iq (typ) (µA)3.2
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)150
- Vin (max) (V)40
- Vin (min) (V)2.5