6V Input, 1.2A Module Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor AEC-Q100 Qualified
The MPM3810A is an automotive-grade, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs and an inductor. The module’s integrated inductor simplifies the power system design and provides easy and efficient use. The MPM3810A achieves 1.2A of peak output current from a 2.6V to 6V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage is regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors and input/output capacitors are required to complete the design.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3810A is ideal for a wide range of automotive applications including small ECUs, camera modules, telematics, and infotainment systems.
The MPM3810A is available in a small surface-mounted QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) package.
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp
- Wide 2.6V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- Up to 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM)
- EN and Power Good (PG) for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Requires only Four External Components: Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Available in a QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) Package
- Total Solution Size: 6mmx3.8mm
- Available in AEC-Q100
- fsw (max) (kHz)4200
- fsw (min) (kHz)2400
- Vin (min) (V)2.6
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)1.2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.1
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.017
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- EN ControlNo
- I2C InterfaceNo
- Mounting TypeSurface Mount
- PackageQFN-12 (2.5x3)
- Dimension WxL (mm)2.5x3
- Dimension (H) (mm)4
- Special FeaturesFixed Vout Options: 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, Light-Load Efficiency, OCP, SCP with Hiccup
- Operating Junction Temp Range (°C) -40 to 125
- Module Assembly Encapsulated
6V, 1.2A Peak Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
The EVM3810A-QB-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3810A a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3810A provides up to 1.2A peak highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast, transient response loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by cycle current limiting andf thermal shutdone TSD).
The MPM3810A is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.
$50.00 + tax