- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp
- Wide 2.5V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6mmx3.8mm
- Up to 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Ultra Low IQ: 17?
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Only Needs 4 External Components: 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Available in AEC-Q100
EVM3810-QB-01A Evaluation Kit 6V,3.5MHz, 1.2A Peak Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
The EVM3810-QB-01A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3810 a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3810 provides up to 1.2A peak highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Short circuit and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
MPM3810 is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.