- Evaluation Tools
- Brushed DC / Solenoid Drivers
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.5V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- 0.6A Maximum Output Current
- Low MOSFET On Resistance (HS: 500mO; LS: 500mO)
- Forward, Reverse, Coast, or Brake Output Modes
- Low Standby Circuit Current when Inputs 1 and 2 are Both Low
- Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Charge Pump
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Available in a TSOT23-6 Package
The EV6513L-J-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6513LGJ, Is a full-H-bridge motor driver used for driving reversible motors, which can drive one dc motor or one winding of a stepper motor or other loads.
It operates from a supply voltage range of 2.5V to 5.5V and can deliver motor current up to 0.6A.
The input control signals for the MP6513LGJ are applied through the connector.