- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
- Brushless DC Pre-Drivers
100V, 4A, High-Frequency Half-Bridge Gate Driver with Lower VDD Threshold
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP1924A is a high-frequency, half-bridge, N-channel power MOSFET driver. Its low-side and high-side driver channels are controlled independently and matched with less than 5ns of time delay. Under-voltage lockout (UVLO) on both the high-side and low-side supplies forces the outputs low in the event that the supply is insufficient. The integrated bootstrap diode reduces the external component count.
The MP1924A is available in QFN-10 (4mmx4mm) and SOIC-8 packages.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Drives an N-Channel MOSFET Half-Bridge
- 115V Bootstrap Voltage Range
- On-Chip Bootstrap Diode
- Typical Propagation Delay of 20ns
- Gate Driver Matching of Less than 5ns
- Drives a 2.2nF Load with 15ns of Rise Time and 12ns of Fall Time at 12V VDD
- TTL-Compatible Input
- Quiescent Current of Less than 150µA
- UVLO for Both High-Side and Low-Side Gate Drivers
- Available in QFN-10 (4mmx4mm) and SOIC-8 Packages
EV1924A-R-00A Evaluation Kit 100V, 4A, Half-Bridge Gate Driver Evaluation Board
The EV1924A-R-00A is an evaluation board for the MP1924A, a high-frequency, half-bridge gate driver. Its high-side and low-side driver channels are independently controlled and are matched with a time delay of less than 5ns.
The board is configured as a buck converter. The INH and INL signals are independent of each other. Complementary PWMs with proper dead time should be implemented for INH and INL.