Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 3.5A, 0.18O, 25V Power MOSFET
- Uses Tiny Capacitors and Inductors
- Pin Selectable 700kHz or 1.3MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Operates with Input Voltage as Low as 2.5V and Output Voltage as High as 22V
- 12V at 500mA from 5V Input
- UVLO, Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Current Limit
- Available in an 8-Pin MSOP Package with Exposed Pad
The EV3213DH-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3213. It is configured to provide a regulated 12V output at up to 0.5A from a 5V input. The output is adjustable from VIN up to 22V by changing resistors on the evaluation board. For an even higher output voltage, the input voltage needs to be extended higher.
The high switching frequency (700KHz or 1.3MHz) of the MP3213 allows for smaller external components, producing a compact solution for a wide range of load currents. Two user selectable frequency options offer flexibility for easy filtering and low noise. The PCB heatsink with the exposed pad improves thermal performance and efficiency at medium to heavy loads.