Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Operating with 5V or 12V Supply Voltage
- Drives ALL Low Cost N-Channel MOSFETs
- Voltage Mode PWM Control
- 300kHz Fixed Frequency Oscillator
- Fast Transient Response: High speed GM Amplifier Full 0 to 100% Duty Ratio
- Internal Soft-Start
- Adaptive Non-Overlapping Gate Driver
- Over-Current Fault Monitor on MOSFET, No Current Sense Resistor Required
- Specific Power Good Indicator for Intel?Grantsdale FSB_VTT Power Sequence
- Available in a SOIC-14 Package and a SOIC8E Package.
MP2910ES–Z MP2910ES–P MP2910ES–LF–Z MP2910ES–LF–P MP2910EN–Z MP2910EN–LF–Z
The EV2910ES-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2910ES that is a dual output with one synchronous buck PWM and one linear controller. The part is used to generate logic-supply voltages for PC based systems.
This EV board can be turned on or shut down via a remote EN input that is referenced to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
This EV board also has power good indicator to conform to Intel® new platform requirement on FSB_VTT power plane. The PG port is pulled to ground when the output voltage is under 10% of its setting voltage.