Session Titefor popup
The MPQ2029 is a low-power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high-voltage batteries. The MPQ2029 includes a wide 3V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage, and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow for operations at extremely low power levels, making the MPQ2029 ideal for low-power microcontrollers and battery-powered equipment.
The MPQ2029 provides an adjustable output range of 1.25V to 15V.
The regulator output current is limited internally, and the device is protected against short-circuit, overload, and over-temperature conditions.
Full protection features include thermal shutdown, and current-limiting fault protection.
The MPQ2029 is available in a SOIC8 EP package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Guaranteed Industrial and Automotive Temperature
- 3V to 40V Input Range
- 10µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable with Low-Value Output Ceramic Capacitor (>0.47μF)
- 450mA Specified Current
- Adjustable Output (1.25V to 15V)
- Output ±2% Accuracy Over-Temperature
- Specified Current Limit
- Power Good (PG)
- Programmable Power Good Delay
- Thermal Shutdown and Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- -40°C to +150°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Available in a SOIC8 EP Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
EVQ2029-N-00A Evaluation Kit 40V, 450mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator Evaluation Board
The EVQ2029-N-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ2029, a low linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries.
MPQ2029 includes a wide 2.5V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MPQ2029 is ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The EVQ2029-N-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a +5V output voltage at load current up to 450mA from a 6V to 40V input range.