Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 4-String, 350mA/String Max WLED Driver
- 5V-to-28V Input Voltage Range
- 2.5% Current Matching Accuracy between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- PWM and Analog Dimming Mode
- Cascading Capability with a Single Power Source
- LED Open and Short LED Protection
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Recoverable Thermal Shutdown
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Inductor/Diode Short Protection
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Available in SOIC16 and SOIC20 Packages
MP3398DGS–Z MP3398DGS–P MP3398DGY–Z MP3398DGY–P
EV3398A-S-00A Evaluation Kit 4-String, 350mA, White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV3398A-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3398A, a step-up converter designed for liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to four strings of LEDs in parallel with a 350mA/string maximum current. The MP3398A uses current-mode, fixed switching frequency architecture. The frequency is programmable by an external frequency-setting resistor. The device drives an external MOSFET to boost up the output voltage from a 5V to 28V input supply. It regulates the current in each LED string to the programmed value set by an external current-setting resistor.
The MP3398A can support both analog and PWM dimming independently to meet the special dimming mode request. In addition, rich protection modes are integrated, including OCP, OTP, UVP, OVP, LED short/open protection, and inductor/diode short protection.
The MP3398A is available in SOIC-16, TSSOP-16, and SOIC-20 packages.