- Evaluation Tools
Quad Half-Bridge Motor Driver with Serial Input Control
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ6524 is a four half-bridge, DMOS, output driver with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to four different loads.
The four half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MPQ6524 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ6524 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Up to 0.9A Output Current
- Total Max Current 2.4A (All Outputs Combined)
- RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP) and Pre-Warning
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Serial Data Interface
- Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
- Fault Output Flag
- DaisyChaining Possible
- Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 5V Compatible
- Available in QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package with Wettable Flank
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
EVQ6524-R-00A Evaluation Kit 28V, 0.9A, Quad Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EVQ6524-R-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ6524, a four half-bridge DMOS output
driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to four different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The four half-bridges of MPQ6524 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode makes a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.