Hex Half-Bridge Motor Driver with Serial Input Control
Session Titefor popup
The MP6526 is a six-half-bridge, DMOS, output driver with integrated power MOSFETs that can drive up to six different loads.
The six half-bridges can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface and have various diagnostic functions. The MP6526 has very low quiescent current in standby mode, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6526 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in SOIC-28, QFN-24 (4mmx4mm), and QFN-24 (5mmx5mm) packages.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Up to 0.9A Output Current
- Total Max Current 2.4A (All Outputs Combined)
- RDS(ON) (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Outputs Short-Circuit Protected
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP) and Pre-Warning
- Under-Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Serial Data Interface
- Various Diagnostic Functions: Shorted Output, Open-Load, Over-Temperature, and Under-Voltage
- Fault Output Flag
- Daisy-Chaining Possible
- Serial Interface Clock Frequency up to 3MHz, 5V Compatible
- Available in SOIC-28, QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) and QFN-24 (5mmx5mm) Packages
EVQ6526-R-00A Evaluation Kit 0.9A, 28V Six Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The MPQ6526 is a six half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to six different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The six half-bridges of MPQ6526 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
0.9A, 28V Six Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board