100V, 4A, High-Frequency Half-Bridge Gate Driver
Session Titefor popup
The MP1924 is a high-frequency, 100V, half-bridge, N-channel, power MOSFET driver. Its low-side and high-side driver channels are independently controlled and matched with less than 5ns in time delay. Under-voltage lockout on both the high side and low side supplies force their outputs low in case of an insufficient supply. The integrated bootstrap diode reduces the external component count.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Drives an N-Channel MOSFET Half Bridge
- 118V VBST Voltage Range
- On-Chip Bootstrap Diode
- Typical Propagation Delay of 20ns
- Gate Drive Matching of Less than 5ns
- Drives a 2.2nF Load with 15ns Rise Time and 12ns Fall Time at 12V VDD
- TTL-Compatible Input
- Quiescent Current of Less than 150A
- UVLO for Both High Side and Low Side
- QFN-10 (4mmx4mm) and SOIC-8 Packages
MP1924HS-LF-Z MP1924HS-LF-P MP1924HR-LF-Z MP1924HR-LF-P
EV1924-S-00A Evaluation Kit 100V, 4A Half-Bridge Gate Driver Evaluation Board
The EV1924-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP1924, a high frequency Half-Bridge gate driver. Its high-side and low-side driver channels are independently controlled and matched with a time delay of less than 5ns.
The demo board is configured as a buck converter. INH and INL are independent signals of each other. Complementary PWMs with proper dead time should be implemented for INH and INL.
100V, 4A Half-Bridge Gate Driver Evaluation Board