40V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator Evaluation Board
The EV2013A-33-J-Q-G-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2013A-33, MPQ2013A-33, and MPQ2013A-33-AEC1, a low linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries.
The MP2013A-33/MPQ2013A-33/MPQ2013A-33-AEC1 include a wide 4.3V to 40V input range, low-dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low-dropout voltage allows operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2013A-33/MPQ2013A-33/MPQ2013A-33-AEC1 are ideal for the low-power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The EV2013A-33-J-Q-G-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a 3.3V output voltage at load currents up to 150mA from a 4.3V to 40V input range.
- 4.3V to 40V Input Range
- 150mA Specified Current
- 700mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Output ±2% Accuracy for QFN-8 Package
- Output ±4% Accuracy for QFN-6 Package
- Specified Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- -40°C to +125°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Includes QFN-6 (2mmx2mm) and QFN-8 (3mmx3mm) Packages
- PackageQFN-6 (2x2), QFN-8 (3x3)