Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 9V to 40V Input Voltage Range
- 8-Channel LED strings with external current balance
- 1.2% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- External PWM Dimming
- Selectable Phase Shift Function at PWM DIM Mode
- Open/Short LED Protection
- Short Inductor/Diode Protection
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fault Flag Output
- Extendable LED Channels with Share One Set of Power Stage
- TSSOP-28 and SOIC-28 Packages
EV3373-M-00A Evaluation Kit 8-String, Step-Up WLED Controller with External Transistor
The MP3373 is a step-up controller with 8-channel external current sources designed for driving the WLED arrays for large-sized LCD panel backlighting applications. The device employs peak current mode, fixed-frequency architecture to provide robust operation with 9V to 40V input supply. The switching frequency is programmable by an external frequency setting resistor.
The MP3373 integrates a constant current control circuit to regulate each LED string current to the programmed value set by an external resistor. The current matching can achieve 1.2% regulation accuracy between strings. Its low 200mV regulation voltage on LED current sources reduces power loss and improves efficiency. To reduce inrush current and the stress of components, the MP3373 employs phase-shift PWM dimming mode, which can be disabled by pulling the PSEN pin to GND.
The device also includes UVLO, LED short/open protection, inductor/diode short protection, and thermal shutdown protection. All fault statuses are indicated by the fault flag signal.
The MP3373 is flexible for extending LED channels with two or three ICs in parallel, sharing one power stage. It is available in TSSOP-28 and SOIC-28 packages.