3-Channel, 38VOUT, Linear/Exponential Dimming Step-Up WLED Driver with I2C
Session Titefor popup
The MP3318 is a WLED step-up converter with three current sinks and a 2.7 - 5.5V power supply input. The MP3318 uses peak-current mode to regulate the LED current set by the internal register.
The MP3318 integrates a 250mΩ, 42V MOSFET. The maximum LED voltage is up to 38V. The MP3318 is able to drive 10 LEDs in series for LCD panel applications larger than 5”.
The MP3318 supports both linear and exponential analog dimming with 11-bit, ultra-high resolution to accurately regulate the dimming current. Its auto-switching frequency function can optimize the efficiency performance. Full protection features include LED open and short protection, cycle-by-cycle current-limit protection, and thermal shutdown.
The I2C interface can set the internal register to program the MP3318 for flexible applications, such as dimming mode, LED current ramp, and protection threshold.
The MP3318 is available in a tiny WLCSP-12 (1.3mmx1.7mm) package.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- 2.7V - 5.5V Input Voltage
- 42V, 250mΩ Internal MOSFET
- 3-Channel Current Sink, Each Channel Enable/Disable Respectively
- LED Current Up to 25mA in Backlighting Mode
- Linear or Exponential Analog Dimming
- LED Current Up to 50mA in Flash Mode
- 11-Bit Dimming Resolution
- Excellent LED Current Accuracy
- Excellent LED String Current Matching
- 500kHz/1MHz Switching Frequency with Optional -12% Shift
- Auto-Switching Frequency (250kHz, 500kHz, 1MHz)
- High-Speed I2C Interface (1.2MHz)
- Internal Soft Start to Reduce Inrush Current
- Current-Limit Protection (0.75A, 1A, 1.25A, 1.5A)
- LED Open Protection (17V, 23V, 30V, 38V)
- LED Short Protection (2V, 3V, 5V)
- Available in a WLCSP-12 (1.3mmx1.7mm) Package
EV3318-C-00A Evaluation Kit 3-Channel, Step-Up White LED Driver with I2C Interface Evaluation Board
The EV3318-C-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3318, a white LED step-up driver with a 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range and 3-channel current sinks. The MP3318 uses peak current control mode to regulate the LED current set by an internal register.
The MP3318 integrates a 250mΩ, 42V MOSFET with a 38V maximum LED voltage output. The IC has the ability to drive LEDs in series for >5” liquid crystal display (LCD) panel applications.
The MP3318 features linear and exponential analog dimming with 11-bit, ultra-high resolution that regulates the dimming current. The IC’s automatic switching frequency function optimizes efficiency.
In addition, the MP3318 offers LED open protection, LED short protection, cycle-by-cycle current limit protection, over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown. The I2C interface can set the internal register to program the MP3318 for flexible applications, such as dimming mode, LED current ramp, and featured protection functions.
The MP3318 is available in an ultra-small WLCSP-12 (1.3mmx1.7mm) package.