16V, 2A, High-Efficiency, Step-Down Converter fixed at CCM Mode
The MP1470H is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous output current over a wide input supply range, with excellent load and line regulation. The MP1470H has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Protection features include over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP1470H requires a minimal number of readily-available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving 6-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 4.5V-to-16V Operating Input Range
- 110mΩ/57mΩ Low-RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching-Loss–Reduction Technique
- High-Efficiency Synchronous-Mode Operation
- Fixed 1MHz Switching Frequency at CCM mode
- Internal AAM Power-Save Mode for High Efficiency at Light Load
- Internal Soft-Start
- Over-Current Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a 6-pin TSOT-23 package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.87
- Vfb (V)0.804
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.83
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)13.9
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification