3A, DDR Termination Regulator
The MP20075 precision DDR2/3/3L termination LDO regulator features a precision VREF/2 tracking voltage for accurate termination. The VTT-LDO output can sink/source up to 3A.
The MP20075 maintains a fast transient response only requires 20μF (2x10μF) ceramic output capacitance. The MP20075 supports Kelvin sensing.
The MP20075 is available in the 8-pin MSOP with Exposed PAD and is specified from −40 degree C to 85 degree C.
- VDDQ Voltage Range: 1.05V to 3.6 V
- Up to 3A Integrated Sink/Source Linear Regulator with Accurate VREF/2 Divider Reference for DDR2/3/3L/4 Termination
- Requires Only 20μF Ceramic Output Capacitance
- Drive Voltage: 3.3V
- 1.05V Input (VDDQ) Helps Reduce Total Power Dissipation
- Integrated Divider Tracks VREF for accurate VTT and VTTREF Output Voltage
- Kelvin Sensing (VTTSEN)
- ±30mV Accuracy for VTT
- ±18mV Accuracy for VTTREF
- Built-In Soft-Start, UVLO and OCL
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fixed Output Options3.3
- Iq (typ) (µA)1300
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)3000
- Vin (max) (V)3.6
- Vin (min) (V)1.05
3A, 1.30V-3.6V DDR Memory VTT Termination Regulator
The MP20075 integrates the DDR memory termination regulator with the output voltage (VTT) and a buffered VTTREF whose output is half of VREF.
The VTT-LDO is a 3A sink/source tracking termination regulator. It is specifically designed for low-cost/low-external component count systems, where space is a premium.
The MP20075 maintains a fast transient response only requiring 20uF (2x10μF) of ceramic output capacitance. The MP20075 supports Kelvin sensing functions.
The MP20075 is available in the 8-pin MSOP with Exposed PAD, package and is specified from −40oC to 85oC.
￥2,653.00 + tax